Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tosca

Competition Name: Tosca
Stable Name: Tosca/Buffa
DoB: 16/12/2002
Sire: Jeune (Clydesdale)
Dam: Princess (TB)
Breed: Clydesdale x TB
Height: 15.2hh & growing
Colour: Dark bay
Rug size: 6'

About Tosca:
If Tosca was human, she would be blonde, she would be into coffee with the girls, she would work in marketing or advertising, she would party all night long, and give everyone hugs and cuddles. (Being a 450kg horse, jumping into my lap for a cuddle is somewhat problematic). Oh, and she would have a weird fascination with ropes and knots. I bred this horse, so I have no one to blame but myself. My husband has repeatedly asked me to sell her, while she was busy rearing at us in the paddock. But I have learnt from her mother ... she just needs time to learn. Given her cuddly and placid temperament (unlike her mother), with love and patience anything might be possible.

Tosca's goals:
Tosca is still growing, both in the body and in the mind. Don't expect maturity. Just expect her to go out for long rides with another horse (preferably Crownie), so she can learn how to be calm and bold.

No comments: