Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pony Club

Today at Pony Club Sabina is being tested for her D certificate.  We've been going over the things she needs to know many times, and I am confident she will pass with flying colours.

A lady is assigned to examine Sabina, while I am assigned to examine someone else's child.  So I don't get the opportunity to see how the test is going.

When the test is over, Sabina's examiner secretly gives me the thumbs up, and says she did really well.  But, the real proof is in the pudding.

Up until now, mainly I've been saddling the ponies for Sabina.  This afternoon, we need to get Tornado saddled for another ride.  Sabina shows me the palm of her hand, and says "Mama, go away.  I will do it".  (Talk about "speak to the hand").

Sure enough, she saddles and bridles Tornado, including doing the girth up ... fully!  That takes some strength!  You go girl!

No comments: