Saturday, May 1, 2010

Gally's update

The phone rings a smigin past 9am. It's Mark.

"Well, Jamie checked Gally out yesterday afternoon. He was out in his lower back quite badly. Almost kicked and bit a chunk out of Jamie, just as I was coming out to tell him to beware", Mark giggles over the phone. "Turns out he's got a torn muscle too. Will need two to three treatments with the machine, and then we can resume training."

I give Mark the go ahead.

It's a pity that my poor horse was feeling so crook. I had just bought the horse, and was still getting to know him. So it was hard for me to determine what was normal behaviour, and what wasn't.

The good news is, sounds like he is fixable.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

so sorry to read about poor Gally, but it sounds like you're heading in the right direction. Good luck!