Saturday, May 15, 2010

Teething problems

So, how did The Flummery perform?

Well, not bad. But, now I am totally confused whether to drive with vent open or closed? Do I leave the rug on my horse or take it off? Oh the dicisions.

Then it turns out the The Flummery is longer than the old blue float that always was, and shall remain, nameless. By about 80cm! That's a lot. It still fits in the shed, but now it's tight!

The driving experience is good. Very smooth. Especially with a horse on. But oh the fuel economy! Or lack there of!

And it turns out we need a slightly different tow bar attachment to raise the float level. Hopefully that will fix our bump problem, and some of our fuel economy.

I have to repeatedly remind myself that now we don't need to do body building to lift up the tail gate, that we have a back door, and that you don't need to know special touch points to close the front door.

I am so not good at moving up in the world.

No comments: